Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year and photo catch up

Happy New Year!
We have been busy enjoying some down time.  
I love the week between Christmas and New Years...we spend most of days in our pjs.
I have had time to organize a few things and catch up on some reading. 
The kids have been busy playing with friends and some of their Christmas goodies.
It seems the only photos I've taken lately are with my phone.  
These are all iphone photos...

 We took a drive last weekend and I was able to capture this wintery scene.
I absolutely LOVE this street.
It's beautiful every season.

 Jeff with Daisy aka "our furry baby"

 A new year isn't complete without a new look...
Lucy and Jack are getting new glasses and these are the ones they've chosen.
We will be able to pick them up next week.
So cute!

I've been preparing our guest room.  We have a special visitor arriving on Friday night and staying with us through March.
We are SUPER excited!!! 

Looking forward to an awesome 2013!!!
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year friend. Hoping the best for you this year and always.

Sammy said...

I love the chalkboard, wall and hooks!!