Friday, December 28, 2012

Our Christmas

Our Christmas was quiet and low key.
The kids were so excited...
 On Christmas Eve the kids are allowed to open one gift. 
Jack said, 'I already know.... it's pajamas."
Silly boy!


 and yes, it was pajamas.  HA!

 I wanted to capture some fun, creative shots in front of the tree.
I love the glow of Christmas lights. 



 Christmas morning....coming down the stairs!
Jack got Lucy up at 5:32 am and I caught them trying to sneak downstairs.
I said, 'don't even think about it, go back to bed."  
Jack turned to walk back into his room and mumbled something about politics.  LOL!
They held out for another hour and then we all went downstairs to open presents.



After we opened presents, we lounged around the rest day and had a yummy dinner. 
The lists were short this year, but I think everyone was happy. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to everyone! Love the photos of the kids and the treee...well done.