Sunday, January 20, 2013

Baby it's cold outside

It has been snowy, foggy and COLD here.
We haven't gotten out much.
Yesterday, the sun was out and I wanted to take Lucy out for some Valentine photos.
Well, Lucy was not in a photographing mood...
So, I asked Olivia and Capucine if they wanted to go out and take some photos.
I have found this fun little private road, right in my neighborhood and I knew it would be a great place to catch some wintery pics.

 Sweet Capucine
She is always smiling.  

 Sun!

 Capucine was laughing at me...
I was telling her to strike a pose.  
She's not entirely comfortable in front of my camera, but she will be before she returns home.  :)



Nothing like a pink chair and a photo shoot in the middle of the road.
I'm sure people driving by thought we were crazy.  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Love Olivia's hair.

Nancy said...

great pictures, the girls are so cute
it looks really cold out there

i love Olivia's hair too, great curls