Monday, December 6, 2010

Tree Day!

Last Saturday we went to get our Christmas Tree. This is my favorite day of the year. I love tromping through the woods to find just the right tree. It has become a family tradition and this was our 10th year.

We always bring lots of yummy donuts and muffins and yes, lots of hot chocolate. My friend, Suzanne came all the way from California and our good friends the G family joined us again this year.




This years tree



The G family with the twins first Christmas tree hunt

Then it was girls night out!

Love you Suz, thanks for coming to see us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Have fun decorating.

Football and Fried Rice said...

I just get jealous seeing your pictures - the WEATHER!! I sure wish we were wearing light jackets while searching for our Christmas tree :)