Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

Now that the year is almost over, winter finally decides to arrive. We had about 4 inches of snow yesterday. It went from being in the 50's to 5 degrees. Whoa....it's cold!

Today, after countless games of pictionary we decided to brave the cold and go sledding. There's a great little hill by our house. Olivia didn't join us, she wanted to stay in and sit by the fireplace (smart girl).

We are looking forward to 2011. Stay tuned, I have a feeling there will be many changes in the coming year! :)







We had a great ride in 2010 and now.....
we're ready to slide into 2011. Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Many changes!? Like what?! A new son from China? A move to the Midwest!? Lol.....

Hope you had a great New Year and enjoyed your snow - it will probably be gone by Monday!

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog this year and am looking forward to 2011.

I know I owe you a phone call!

Anonymous said...

I sound like a crazy person when I post. "and am???" "I am" looking forward to reading your blog.

I have mine back up and running.

My email is on automatic spell/grammar check, so I am in the habit of never proofreading. Makes me look stupid!