Sunday, December 19, 2010

A matched set...

I'm very sentimental, especially when it comes to the things my children make.

This year, Lucy is in 1st grade and thankfully she has the same teacher that Olivia and Jack had when they were in the 1st grade.

Every year Ms Bowen has her class make wooden snowmen for their gifts for the parents. I absolutely adore these cute little guys and I'm excited to now have a matched set.


Olivia's snowman 2004
Jack's snowman 2007
and Lucy Lu's 2010
....finally, a matched set! I will cherish them for many years to come.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe...what great keepsakes. Makes me want to get a piece of wood for Q.

Football and Fried Rice said...

You will keep these forever!! Your grandkids will enjoy seeing them at our house every Christmas!