Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Merry Little Christmas Eve

We went to Jeff's sister, Diane's house to celebrate Christmas Eve. Diane and her family live just an hour away from us. We don't get to see them as often as we'd like, but when we do get together we always have such a good time.

While, we were eating dinner I kept looking out at this great little barn behind Diane's house and I couldn't wait to get out there and take some fun photos.

After, dinner and games we decided we should get some photos before the sun went down.

Here's just a few of the photos.



Lucy loves Uncle Ricky, she even says, "he's my favorite person" They are pretty smitten with each other. I think it's fun to say Lucy and Ricky. :)

Cousins, Chris and Matthew

Chris and his girlfriend, Jordan.



3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

cute picture of your cute family!

you made me laugh when you said it's fun to say "Lucy & Ricky" - reminded me of on "Elf" when Will Ferrell says, "Francisco?! Now that's fun to say. Francisco. Francisco. Francisco."

:)

Anonymous said...

Happy that you had a wonderful holiday. These are times the kids will cherish. Love the non-material gifts and how much it shoes you love and worry about your babies

Anonymous said...

I know you love "shoes" too, so that must have been Fruedian typo!

My typo just SHOWS how much you love SHOES.