Saturday, February 8, 2014

Just keep moving....

Just keep moving seems to be our theme...
I never thought my little family would be so busy.
I actually hate being busy, but having 3 kids in school and sports makes for crazy busy days, nights and weekends.
We are constantly on the go.  

We have decided we can no longer continue at this crazy pace.
We have decided to purchase a home close to the kids' school.
We are all thrilled to add more hours to our days.
My poor kids leave for school at 7:10 am and come home on the late bus at 7:00pm, then eat dinner and do homework. 

I had to "open" my mind... 
and look at homes for their potential, rather than their current states. 
The new home we are purchasing was built in 1987 and still looks like 1987 on the inside, but it has AMAZING potential! 
And the private/wooded back yard makes me swoon!
Best of all, we have plenty of space to spread out and it's 2 miles from school! Did I mention... it's 2 miles from school?!!!!
Looks like we will be moving into our new home in late March.
We moved to Spokane almost 3 years ago and I feel like we had a "false start" and I'm anxious to be in a different part of the city and have a new beginning. 
I'm praying we are blessed with great neighbors and a strong sense of community.
Our new house is located on a cul-de-sac and we've heard most of the families have either teenagers or are empty nesters.
We have also heard there's quite a bit of moose sightings.
Oh my!  
I can't wait to get the keys and let the painting begin! 
Of course, it's going to be lots of white on white!  :)
I will post photos soon!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exciting! You will do a beautiful job on the changes. Looking forward to hearing more.