Saturday, February 15, 2014

Basketball

Jack has been playing basketball this season too.
I was able to take some photos this past week of one of his games.
I'm certainly not a sports photographer, but if you look close you can see I managed to capture an awesome action series. 
Here goes...
Jack dribbling towards the basket....


He's eyeing the basket...

He decides to go for it...
Look at the much taller boy trying to block Jack's shot..
Notice the ball, way up almost out of frame...

The ball continues toward the basket....

and it's IN!  
He scores!
The crowd went nuts!  I heard lots of people yelling Jack's name.
He may be small, but he's fast and aggressive.  He usually scores a couple of baskets per game. 
He's having a great season!

After game pep talk.
Good job Jack!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Excellent photography mom, you got every move. Great job Jack!!
I'm glad I got to be there in person
to see you in action, it was awesome!

Anonymous said...

Way to play Jack! Good shot and good shots for both of you.