Monday, January 27, 2014

A little photo fun!

 We have a great, mild winter and I'm taking full advantage!  
We are even seeing sun.. in January!
Two weeks ago, Jack agreed to go out for a photo shoot with me.
I knew I wanted to go downtown and do more of urban typed shoot.
I told him to bring a few things and I bribed him with bottled Coke.
My kids think Coke in the bottle is so cool.  :)

 I was playing with these photos in photoshop and decided to add a radial blur to both of these.
The top one is motion blur and the bottom one is a zoom blur. 
I thought it added more interest to the photo.
They definitely show Jacks personality.. he's my free spirit.  



This photo of Lucy was one I submitted for my photography assignment "drama"
I took this indoors, low light and had to remove color cast and shadows.
I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and trying tons of different things to figure out what I like... this year is the year I will define my style, my signature look/feel. 




1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love all of these! Enjoy your warmth...crazy cold here today.

Tiffany