Saturday, January 18, 2014

Winter formal

Last weekend was winter formal. 
Olivia and her friends got ready at our house.
It was so fun to see these girls primping and giggling.
They all had dates, but they met up with their dates downtown for dinner and then headed to the dance.
These girls are just the sweetest!
I posted this photo earlier this week on FB and I had a friend comment about how appropriately dressed these girls are. 
I have to agree.. these girls are more about being classy than sexy. 


I captured this of Olivia while she while she applied her lipstick, one more time.  :)
It speaks volumes to me... I just can't believe what a great young lady she's becoming.
She has many exciting things ahead for her this year. 
She is going to China for 2 weeks this summer to serve in 6 different orphanages.
I have to admit, I'm nervous to send her half way around the world for 2 weeks, but I'm excited for her to have this great opportunity. 


No comments: