Thursday, January 9, 2014

Before and After...

Before and after...
If you are anything like me, you love a before and after.
As an aspiring photographer, I probably shouldn't be sharing these.
I should act as if I get a "perfect shot" straight off my camera.
Well, the reality is... photoshop takes it to the next level, gives photos that pop, wow factor!
Photoshop has become my friend, it was my Mt Everest.  :)
It wasn't that long ago when I would look at a photo I had taken and I could tell you everything that was wrong with it, but I no clue as to how to fix it.
I still have a ton to learn, but I feel good with the progress I'm making.
I owe it all to Lisa, my teacher and mentor.
I've been taking classes from her for the past two + years.
I was able to attend a workshop in PA back in October and meet her in person.
It was great!  





These shots of Lucy were taken last Sunday.
My photo assignment was to take some photos that represent "my style"
I still feel like I'm discovering what "my style" is, but I know I'm getting closer.
I'm looking forward to pushing myself even farther in 2014!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing an amazing job Catherine. I love them all. Keep it up!