Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kansas City


Grammy and Papa live just a few blocks from an historic town square. I took the kids over there to get some fun photos. I love playing and experimenting with my camera. I took several of these photos and did an "antique" effect through I-photo to soften the look. I have Photoshop and still haven't taken the time to figure out how to use it.

Thanks kiddos for being patient with me while, I played mamarazzi. :)


This reflection one was actually Olivia's idea. She's artsy fartsy like that!



This is one I snapped of Jack while he was dancing. He says he "ONLY dances for money" ....Lord, help me. :)








We also got a chance to visit my grandpa. The kids call him "grandpo" We love and miss him. Jack asked him tons of questions about being in WWII. Grandpo showed Jack his discharge papers, his Purple Heart and Jack got to try on his WWII jacket. Jack was in aaahhh!


Catherine

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

the red door is REALLY cool!! Did you process these with your elements?

twoandlu said...

I love the red doors they are outside a cute little church. No, I didn't use elements....just I-Photo under effects. I need a photoshop class. :)
I'm finally done posting photos from our vacation. Whew!

Anonymous said...

Tell Jack I feel privileged for getting a "free show."

I loved meeting Lucy, she is precious in all ways, but you know that already.

Olivia, has the longest legs and is a beautiful girl. I can only imagine you looking just like her at that age. I didn't know you then, but it won't be long before she is the age we were when we met. I hope she is as lucky as we have been and makes a friend for life.