Monday, July 19, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

My mom flew out from Kansas City to stay with the kids while Jeff and I went to Vegas. We got home on Saturday and my mom, the kids and I drove back to MO. We spent the night in Kansas at The Great Wolf Lodge and had so much fun!!! I wanted to get photos of the kids playing in the pools and riding down the water slides but, I was WAY too tired after the 10 hour drive.

While, at The Great Wolf Lodge I recognized Sara (a fellow adoption blogger) and her beautiful family. I can't believe what a small world it is!!!

We woke up the next morning and headed 3 hours south to The Lake of the Ozarks. My parents have a house there and it's the kids favorite place to be. I took over 500 photos during our time there, so needless to say....I will be breaking these into several posts. Check back soon.






Catherine

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

You got some AWESOME pics of the kids! {{i got like 2}} I was tired too..something about road tripping with kids!

So fun to meet you! Look forward to keeping up with the OJL crew ;)

Hope you are loving your time in MO! ((you could come back through central Iowa on your way home!!))

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing you, so much so that I am forcing you NOT to forget we are having a girls weekend.

I was looking at the calendar and I have a Friday off on October 29th...is that too late for your schedule? I know you were talking September, Labor Day is also an option.