Sunday, May 5, 2013

SUN

We have been having the most amazing weather.
I am so excited, last year at this time it was still cold and rainy and just plain yucky!
On Saturday we headed to our favorite park to hang out and soak up the sun.
I am currently in another 6 month photography class and I knew I could get some great shots in this great location.
This months assignment is "stepping back" and telling a story.  
I so need to practice this.  
I tend to always go for the close ups and never really step back to take it all in.

We plan on having many many more park days in the weeks and months to come.
Stay tuned for more photos from this great location.

 The light coming through this clearing was just perfect.

 Lucy is always such a good sport to help me with my homework.  :)

Have I mentioned how much I'm loving having my mom here?
Here she is with Jeff and the kids.
We feel very lucky.  It's been such a blessing to have her here.
  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe...love to see your mom enjoying being with your family. Makes me smile. I am happy for all of you!