Monday, May 20, 2013

Mr Morton

 Last month, Jeff called me from work and said, "did you know Jack has a lead part in the upcoming school musical?"  Huh???  
I told Jeff that Jack hadn't said anything to me about it.
Well, come to find out...
one of Jeff's co-workers has a daughter in Jacks class.  
She told her dad, her dad told Jeff, Jeff told me...
I asked Jack about it later that evening and his response was, "yeah, it's no big deal."

Well, we attended the performance last Thursday and let me tell you...
it was a BIG deal!
Jack was Mr Morton from School House Rock.
He did a GREAT job!
He was so funny to watch...
he was in his element and who knew that boy could sing?
Here are just a few photos from his musical debut...




Jack has also chosen choir for his elective next year.
I can't wait to see him in more productions.
Oh, he never seizes to amaze me. 
Hopefully, next time he will tell us instead of having to hear about from someone else.  :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember you getting that phone call....too cute. Jack is a character.