Friday, May 17, 2013

My addiction....

I have been taking on-line photography classes since fall of 2011.
Last summer I learned how to shoot silhouette photos. 
I was so nervous about these types of photos.
I took my camera out and started to slowly figure out how to capture this look.
It wasn't long before it clicked and I was captivated by this style.
Lately, it's been an addiction..
I cannot take enough silhouette photos.

 This is one I took of Olivia out on the tennis court one night.
She was become a really good player and just finished up the season on her high school team.
She was even moved up to several varsity matches. 


Last weekend I asked Lucy if she wanted to go out for a photoshoot.  
She declined...
I bribed her with balloons....
and well, it worked!  :)

These last two of Lucy were taken with my Iphone.  
I've figured out how to work it too.    :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely...you are so good at this!