Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Sports

I have always loved the sport of tennis and wanted to learn how to play. 
I found a free tennis program for the summer...yes, FREE!
I have been learning to play 3x a week for the past 3 weeks and I love it!
Olivia has been joining me and she loves it too!

I was able to get some shots of her last night during one of our tennis clinics. 
I'm excited for Olivia and I to have a sport we can do together. 



 Jack is excited about playing baseball this summer.  Last year he was unable to play due to our move. He is playing with a team that has been together for several years and most of the boys are a year or two older than Jack.  He is by far the smallest kid on the team, but everyone has been great making him feel a part of the team.  He's playing 2nd base.





 All smiles even though his team lost their first game.

 How cute is he?  I love a man in uniform!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Free! That is great. I hope you guys enjoy you listens. Good luck Jack...sounds like you are going to have a good season.