Friday, June 22, 2012

My week in pics...

I have fallen in love with Instagram.
I have started taking a "photo a day"
just to be creative and give myself a goal to find a great  "photo of the day"

I also recently purchased an Ollo Clip. 
It's so much fun!  Three lens in 1.
A fisheye, wideangle and a macro lens that fits on your phone...
Genius!

 Jack and Lucy enjoying the hot tub.
Taken with the fisheye lens.

 Lucy, me and her 2 friends capturing a silhouette photo.
One of Lucy's friends was standing directly in front of me, so you can see her and the other friend
 has on a bike helment, not a big head.  :)
I may have to try this one again, with better composition.


 Here's Jack washing my car...
I love child labor.  :)



This photo is of my friend, Cathy and I at the John Fogerty concert.
It was so much fun!


and lastly...
this is what I woke up to on Wednesday morning.
Someone broke our window next to the front door. 
Luckily, no one was hurt and it will be replaced next week.  
Stay turned every Friday for my "week in pics"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like ypu are having fun! Still shocked by your window....scandalous!