Saturday, June 16, 2012

Summer is here!

Summer is here!  Yesterday was the last day of school. 
We are all excited for summer days and for summer weather. 
I have been making a list of fun things to do over the the next few months. 
Thank you PINTEREST!
I went to Target to purchase bubbles, sidewalk chalk and of course, water balloons.
Lucy was so excited. 
I took her to the park for a little "bubble" photoshoot.
I didn't capture the photo I had in mind....it was too windy, but Lucy had a great time and I was able to play with my camera.  :)
I love a win/win.







 

These were shot with my Nikon D700
50mm 1.4 lens
2.8  1/125 ISO 400


Ni Hao Yall

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun to me. Lucy is s o sweet.

Stefanie said...

Oh, now I need to go over to Pinterest for some ideas! Hadn't even thought of that!
Looks like your little shoot was a big success in more ways than one :)
Thanks for joining in Sunday Snapshot this week!