Saturday, May 5, 2012

Lucy's Saturday....

Guess what came on Thursday???  My new camera!!!!!
Oh my goodness, you would have thought it was Christmas Day.

 I took the girls out for a spa day.  We went to get pedis.  I walked over to pick my nail color and turned around to see Miss Lucy sitting in the chair, reading COSMO like this is something she does everyday! She cracks me up.

 On the way home I pulled over and told Lucy to run through this field.  She immediately picked up some dandelions.

 We came home and she wanted to paint her birdhouse.

 Look at this close up....I couldn't do this with my old camera...and I love these kind of shots

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it...how cool. Happy to hear you're loving it too.

sara lynn said...

LENS!!!!!!! So lucky. I want the 700 so bad...full frame baby! I will email you back, too.