Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fun photos at the park

We had a sunny weekend and I thought it would be a good time to work on my photography assignment.
The kids and I went to our neighborhood park. 
My assignment this week is to get "uposed, caught in the moment" photos.
But, because my little Lucy likes to pose...I got both.  


 I love this one of her skipping and ponytails flying...



 Lucy had a giggle fit and threw herself in the grass. She cracks herself up.  :)

 Those beautiful eyes....


 Jack was having fun tree climbing


 Here's proof Olivia was there.  She is always up for giving Lucy a piggyback ride.


On our way home from the park Lucy told me to turn around....
this is what I captured.  Yes, those are her flip-flops on her hands.  
Silly girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great day. Love how happy everybody looks. Your photos are lovely. Love the shot of the toes!

Diane said...

Hi Catherine,
These are great!She is so cute:) You did an amazing job on this series of photo's. So great to be in class together:)
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
God Bless,
Diane