Tuesday, May 10, 2011

When things don't go as planned...

Sorry, I've been neglecting my blog.  I'm not in the best of spirits these days.  I flew to WA last week to be there for the inspection of our new/old home and after the 3.5 hour inspection we decided it would be best to back out of our contract.  I don't want to go into all the details, but bottom line is this home way too many issues that we don't want to deal with.  We have decided to postpone our house hunting until we are together in WA state.

So what now???  We have to be out of our current home in 13 days and we will be renting an apartment for the summer.  This gives us more time to look and find the exact home for us.  This does not thrill me, but I know there's just no other options at this point.  Good news is we will have a pool for the summer.  :)

Please, keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we transition through this.  


2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Absolutely! So sorry, Catherine!

Anonymous said...

This too shall pass. It will be worth the wait. You guys will grow stronger and create fun memories. Before you know it the kids will be saying, "remember that summer we lived in the apartment with the pool?" It will all work out for the best.