Sunday, May 29, 2011

Take Me Home {Country Road}

Our new house is in a newer subdivision and was built in 2007.  I so badly wanted an older home with character and charm, but it just didn't work out.  I am happy about our new home and I'm excited to give it my personal touch.   The most exciting part is the gorgeous roads that lead to our subdivision.  It definitely has a rural feel and it's just a few miles from restaurants, shopping and the freeway.  Here are some photos of the roads leading to our house.  I do have some photos of the house, but I'm waiting until after our inspection on Wednesday.  





2 comments:

Sheryl Gassman said...

Beautiful photo's... both of Olivia and the road to your new home. Thanks for sharing. Happy Memorial Day!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Love the road to your new house! Reminds me a little of CO..love the pines!