Sunday, May 22, 2011

We're outta here...

Look who showed up this morning...

Yes, it's the moving truck and the packers.  They were here bright and early, a little too early considering we had friends here until after midnight last night.  :)

The packers are literally waiting for me to post this, so they can pack up the computer.....aahhhh!

We will be on the road to WA state this upcoming week.  See ya soon!


Joe and Larry, my new BFF's!  I love packers!  So much better than doing it myself.  

3 comments:

Sheryl Gassman said...

Whew! Your own personal packers are the way to go! Looks like a fun party last night... a very nice "send off". Exciting times. Was good to talk to you - keep in touch. Love ya
Sheryl

Nancy said...

wow

you know you are moving for sure when you see that huge truck outside your house.

i know it will be sad to leave
but their are happier times ahead

drive safe

love mom/grammy

Anonymous said...

Drive safe my friend and report back to me soon.

I am happy for you and hoping your new adventure brings you much joy!