Monday, September 27, 2010

Fancy Lucy

Lucy loves Fancy Nancy. Lucy likes to use the "fancy words" that Fancy Nancy uses. For instance, Lucy will say to me, "I want to dine alfresco tonight." She also loves using the french words that Fancy Nancy uses, "bon-jour and papillion." Lucy is always cracking us up with her love of Fancy Nancy.

My dear friend and neighbor, Xan was shopping on-line a few weeks ago and came across some Fancy Nancy pajamas and she just had to buy them for Lucy. Xan was so excited to give the P.J's to Lucy, she couldn't even wait until Lucy's birthday next month.

Thank you Ms Xan!!! We love our new P.J.'s!!!





Catherine

3 comments:

Nancy said...

WELL LOOK AT FANCY LUCY IN HER FANCY NANCY PAJAMAS. I LOVE THE PAJAMAS AND I LOVE THE FANCY NANCY BOOKS WITH ALL THOSE BIGS WORDS.
THANK YOU MS XAN THAT WAS VERY NICE OF YOU.


LOVE GRAMMY

Anonymous said...

I must admit that I am out of the loop and have not idea who Fancy Nancy is, but she can't be any fancier than Miss Lucy.

I mourn picture books. Reading was my favorite time with Q. I saved all his favorite books, but don't get me started on that Love You Forever book! Not planning on crawling through Q's window and into his bed anytime soon.

twoandlu said...

Earthier, you ALWAYS make me laugh!!! That book is kinda sick, but there are people who LOVE it. :)