Tuesday, January 19, 2016

2016

 I can't believe it's 2016
I remember when Olivia graduated kindergarten and they announced her class would be graduating in 2016... I couldn't wrap my brain around it and now here it is...
Olivia received her first college acceptance letter 2 weeks ago.  She is still waiting to hear from 4 other schools. 
All 5 schools span west coast to east coast.. She is only applying to one in-state school.
I'm both excited and anxious.. I can't wait to see where she ends up.  

On New Years Eve I had Jeff and the kids stand out in the cold with sprinklers to take this fun pic. 
I impressed myself by getting it on the 3rd try.  :)

I have a feeling it's going to be an exciting year for Jack too...
Here's some fun pics I took of him last week.
He recently got his braces off.


So far, 2016 is off to an exciting start.. 
It's going to be a great year!

No comments: