Saturday, May 2, 2015

Seventeen!

Olivia turned 17.  I can hardly believe it!
Olivia has THE best group of friends ever.
They texted me the day before her birthday and said that they wanted to surprise Olivia before school.  They showed up at our house a 6am with cupcakes, flowers, balloons and of course, Starbucks.  
They even decorated her car.
They got everything in order and then woke her up singing Happy Birthday.
Olivia was so surprised.
Olivia's boyfriend, Craig was in on the surprise too. 

This was the photo taken after our family dinner.  
I made a cake and bought Olivia her own Marionberry pie.  :)

Olivia and Craig

Olivia and her sweet friends getting ready to leave for school.  
Best group of kids ever... You will see more of them next week when I post prom pics.
Wait until you hear the story of Olivia's prom dress.. it's absolutely crazy.  
I will be posting about it next week. 

No comments: