Monday, February 23, 2015

Cars and boys..

These days are so busy that I often don't post day to day happenings.
I realized I haven't posted much about Olivia and what she's been up to.
  I never thought I would love the teen years... I dreaded the thought, but 
I have to admit, I really do love this time.   Teenagers are funny.  
Olivia and her friends just crack me up.
Here's just a few fun things going on....

I realized I never posted here on the blog about Olivia's car.
We surprised Olivia with a car just before Christmas.
She had no clue and was super excited! 
Here she is moments after seeing her car for the first time.
This in an iPhone pic.
One happy girl!


Here she is washing her car.
She came home one day after school and started washing her car.
I know she loves her car, but this is not typical behavior...Olivia would rather do anything but clean, whether it be her car, room, etc. 
I asked her "why" she was washing her car???
Apparently, boys at school like to draw phallic symbols in the dirt, on her car.  
I couldn't help but laugh and for a second I thought.... 
How can I get those boys here to the house to draw their little symbols in her room and bathroom, so she will clean those too?  LOL!

Speaking of boys...
This is Olivia's boyfriend, Craig.
He is a really sweet kid and they've been dating for about 3 months.
This is a photo I took of them right before a Christmas party.


and I just can't forget to add this....
this is Craig's monster truck.
Yep, a BIG truck!
This is what's parked in my driveway on Friday and Saturday nights.  
Oh, boy .. these really are fun times.
I'm glad I'm documenting them.

No comments: