Thursday, June 19, 2014

She's off...

Olivia left for China yesterday morning!
This is a photo of her and I taken at the airpot.
I cannot tell you how excited I am for Olivia to travel to China for two weeks and serve in 6 different orphanages!
Not to mention, this is a perfect chance for her to use and improve on her 5 plus years of studying Mandarin.
I already miss her like crazy and I know these next two weeks are going to seem like two months. 
Olivia is also going to be able to meet our new exchange student who arrives the end of August.
How cool is that?   
I know this trip will leave a permanent marker on Olivia's heart. 
I cannot wait to hear all about it and see photos!
Jeff and I are passionate about raising our kids to have hearts for others and to think globally, despite the nay-sayers!  
I have a feeling.... this is just the beginning! 
Go Livs! 

No comments: