Friday, June 27, 2014

My Boy!

My boy...
Jack rarely lets me take his photo.
My girls are all about getting in front of my camera, but Jack avoids it.
I had a photo assignment last week.. "close up, raw, unfiltered"
I knew I wanted to capture Jack for this assignment.
It didn't take too much convincing, especially when I told him he didn't even have to smile. :)
I did have a small window of opportunity... after a sleep-over and before heading to the lake with a friend. 
I took this in my office at about 11:00am.  I have 3 beautiful floor to ceiling windows and the lighting is perfect.  This allowed me to capture those great catchlights in his eyes.
I did minimal processing and converted it to what I call "dirty black and white" 
I added noise to give it more of a film look.
I love my boy, his witty personality makes me laugh everyday.

No comments: