Thursday, April 3, 2014

Magical...

We have only been in our new home for just under two weeks.
We are all unpacked, pictures hanging on the walls and we've already dove into some projects.
It's been a whirlwind of activity.
My favorite part of this house is the yard. 
I cannot begin to tell you how much I love it.
Jeff and I have always had homes in newer subdivisions with what I call, fishbowl backyards.  Our last neighborhood even had plastic fences.  Yuck!
Our new yard is private, wooded and oh, so peaceful.
The photographer in me has been checking the lighting everyday to see where and when it falls/peaks through.
I took Lucy out last Sunday night for this 1st pic.  The sunlight was gorgeous!

Last night I realized there was a perfect spotlight of sun in this little clearing... I can see it from my kitchen window.
Lucy said she wanted to read outside, I told her to grab a blanket and a book and head to the clearing.
I, of course ran to get my big camera....
I just stood mesmerized, by this sight.. I find it truly magical!
This is SO worth all the remodeling projects that need to be done on the inside.
If I'm dreaming, don't wake me.  :)

No comments: