Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Answers...

Here's an update on our Lucy.
Lucy started the school year struggling to keep up... 
we talked with her teacher and started testing for just about everything we could think of.
She was even tested by the local school district for learning disabilities. 
She passed everything... come to find out, she's even smarter than we thought she was, I've never had an IQ test, but I'm pretty sure she's smarter than me. 
Lucy has a hard time with reading and gross motor skills.
We found out earlier this week, what the problem is...
Lucy has a vision problem and needs vision therapy.
We have an appointment in the next few weeks to get started.
I'm so thankful and relieved... this is a fairly "easy fix" to get her caught up (she's about a year behind in her reading).  
I am looking forward to seeing her confidence rise. 
Thank you to everyone who has been praying for our girl!
She has a bright future ahead of her!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Good news...I am so glad you have a starting point and piece of mind.

Tiffany