Monday, June 17, 2013

Zoom Zoom

I'm trying to catch my breath and catch up on blogging and my photo editing. 
Lucy and I are headed out of town tomorrow to visit a very special friend.
I feel like I just unpacked from the San Juans, now I'm off again.
To top it off... we are moving again.  
We have a found a cute brand new town home to rent for the next year and we need to be out of here by the end of the month. 
I'm starting to feel like a professional mover... :) 
I did have a chance last night and tonight to go out and shoot some photos.
I've been working on this month's photo assignment and I'm working on teaching a basic photo composition for a few friends.  

Rarely is Jack in front of my camera, but last night he was a willing participant. 
Just look at that smile!  
What is it about boys and their mamas?  He still melts my heart. 


This month's photo assignment is motion.
It took me a while to figure this out... 
I think it's funny... Jack says, "it's the ultimate photo bomb.  HA!
I'm going to try to get all my San Juan photos posted when we return.
Lookout Nashville... here we come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!