Thursday, June 27, 2013

China Sisters

We made it home from Nashville late Sunday night. 
Lucy and I had SO much fun!
These girls lived together in the orphanage in China.
It's hard to believe they knew each before they knew their parents.
They share a special bond and truly had a great time together. 
I fell in LOVE with Nashville! 
The people, the food, the beauty.
I've told Jeff to look for a job there.  HA!
I took a ton of photos, but here's just a few.
We are moving this weekend into our townhouse, but I'm hoping to get caught up soon.


 Sweet, little Kayley... she has the cutest southern accent you've ever heard.  :)




 Beautiful, sweet Zoe.  This girl is so creative, her art is amazing!



Hoping for another reunion with the rest of group 669 in the future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such lovely and special girls.