Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Iphone photo catch up

We are excited about celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow at our friends cabin.
I know I will be taking lots of photos and I wanted to get caught up on my Iphone photos.
Here are just a few from the past weeks. 

 Lucy modeling her new boots and boot socks she got for her bday!
I LOVE this photo!

 We had a break in the weather last week and I went hiking with a friend. 
Oh, it was good to see the sun!

 This is the road leading to the kids' school. 
Our first snow of the season. 

 I'm a Pinterest junkie and here is my holiday centerpiece.
The candles are vanilla sandalwood, my new favorite scent!

and last, but not least....Lucy being silly!  She loves blowing bubbles!
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are all great photos, but that one of the boots and socks is priceless...love it!