Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lucy's unhappy birthday....

Yesterday was Lucy's 9th Birthday.
She woke up super excited.
All morning she talked all about our big plans for the evening, which included dinner at Red Robin, cake and of course, opening presents.  
About 2:30 in the afternoon, I received a phone call from the school saying Lucy was sick and throwing up. 
My heart sank....
my baby was sick and on her birthday???
I can't think of anything much worse for a 9 year old.   :(
I picked her up, brought her home and she slept a few hours and then opened up her birthday presents. 

 Asleep on the couch

A new dress!

 Some cowgirl boots!

and a popsicle eraser from Jack

Looks like we will be having a "do-over" this weekend!
Happy Birthday Lucy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lucy. Hope you feel better!