Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Catching up...

I realized I hadn't posted any soccer or homecoming photos.
Here is Jack in the black uniform, number 12.
I have to say, he is really into his sport this season.
I am a proud mama when I hear parents on the other team yelling "watch out for number 12" he's lightning fast."  :)  
Now, that I have my new camera, I no longer have a tele-lens to capture sports shots.
It's on my list, but it will be a while....


 Olivia with her friends, Natalie and Kristen. 

Olivia's friend, Natalie hosted a "before party" at her house.
I was hoping for some beautiful outdoor photos, but it was dark by the time we got to it.
These photos are awful...I still despise indoor shots.  :(

Group shot

Homecoming at our new school is a "low-key" event.
There is no football team.
Originally, it was supposed to be a dressy event, then it turned to a casual "black light" dance.
Olivia has a beautiful dress, but decided to save it for the Winter Formal.
Smart girl, saving me some money! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All grown up. So pretty. Go Jack!