Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall is in the air...

 We went apple picking today!
You may remember, we got carried away last year and came home with 40lbs of apples.
This year we came home with 20lbs.  :)
This week our house will be filled with the scent of apple cobbler and apple bread, our favorite apple dishes. 

When we arrived at the orchard, the owners told the kids that if we found "the marked tree" and came back to report what numbered aisle we saw it, there would be a prize. 
Well, if you know Jack, you know he was all over this and was determined to find the "marked tree."
Jack made me take a photo so we could prove he found the tree. 

Is this not hilarious???

 Lucy and Jack making a new friend. 

 I found this little lady bug and had to practice my focusing skills. 


I love this photo! 
This shows each of the kids personalities.  
I may use this as my Christmas card photo.
What do you think???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely! It's perfect!

Anonymous said...

yes, that is great for a card.