Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break

Grammy came to visit us for spring break!  We had so much fun.
The kids taught Grammy how to play video games....I'm not sure if she ever learned how to keep her car on the track.  :)
We went sight-seeing and shopping.  
The weather was awful....we have had the wettest spring on record and I'm feeling it.  
The grey days are awful....I'm taking lots of vitamin D.  

 Grammy and the kids in Sandpoint ID

Grammy and I at my favorite little breakfast/coffee shop

Spokane Falls




I ended up getting a very yucky virus last week and I missed Easter....that's right....I slept right through it.
I have no photos of the kids coloring their eggs or hunting for eggs...nada, nothing.  :(
Thankfully, Jeff and Grammy played Easter bunny and the kids had a great time.  I'm just bummed the photographer was too tired to take any photos.  I am happy to say, I'm on the mend.  I haven't been down like that for a long time.
I hope you had a great Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bummer. Hate to hear you were down for the count. Q did not come home for Easter, so I was feelng blue too. What a rotten holiday!

Glad Grammy was around to save the day. YOu guys look great!