Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Composition assignment

I am taking another photography course from Lisa over at The Long Road to China and this weeks assignment is "composition"
Since the weather is perfect....I decided I needed to go out shooting.  
Here's what I captured...

 This one is representing "texture"  This is a great barn close to my neighborhood.  I had to do some "creative" cropping to not show the ugly blue trash cans that were next to the barn.

This one is representing "layers"  it has a different element in each layer of the photo.
I'm not sure if this is a stretch, but I'm going with it for now.  :)
I just loved how this one turned out.


This one represents "leading lines"  The lines are supposed to draw your eye in.  
I had so much fun capturing the beauty of today.  
I am still waiting on my new camera and CANNOT wait!  

1 comment:

sara lynn said...

Love looking at your pictures!! My favorites are Lucy on the grass and your leading lines one. What camera are you getting??