Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Northwest Beauty

I have been out exploring the great Northwest.  I have a standing Tuesday date with some dear friends, Cathy and Niki.  We are all new to the area and we enjoy getting out on Tuesdays to sight-see and try new restaurants.  
Here is a great barn just a few miles from my house.  I'm thinking of taking photos of barns all year long and then making a coffee table book of barns at the end of the year.  
This day there was just a slight frost and the lighting was great!


Last week we went to Manito Gardens which is just gorgeous in the spring and summer with all the flowers.  Well, we just happened to find a conservatory where they house the flowers during the winter.  Oh, my goodness....it was amazing!  I'm ready for spring!




 We have also been to Coeur d' Alene several times to watch the eagles.  These creatures are so majestic.  I wish I had a better lens so I could get some closer shots.

This view of the lake is breath-taking

Aaahhhhh.....some vitamin D!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...makes me long for Spring too. So gorgeous.