Monday, February 20, 2012

I {heart} Pinterest!

I heart Pinterest!
Here are two of my most recent projects.

 First is the burlap wreath.  It was so easy and I've gotten a ton of compliments on it.

 Next is this cool ruler/growth chart.  I showed Jeff a photo of this on Pinterest and he made it for me.
This is such a great idea!  In our previous home we would measure the kids and mark it on the inside of a closet door.  We moved and of course, couldn't take the door with us.  This growth chart we can have forever.

I'm finishing up some more projects around the house....  
We finally found a solution to housing all the backpacks!
I plan to post those photos sometime later this week.
If you haven't checked out Pinterest.  Click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them both. Pinterest makes me feel useless. I have no time to make anything.....maybe this summer.

Sammy said...

That is neat so neat!