Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tree Day 2011

If you know me then you know that "tree day" is my absolute favorite day of the year! 
Jeff and started this tradition when Olivia was a baby.  I will NEVER own a fake tree.  
This year was a little different....instead of tromping through the national forest we went to a tree farm.
GASP!!!
Since we are fairly new to this area, we just decided it would be easier.  
We went with our dear friends, the S family.  
I love our tree, it really is beautiful. 

 Our tree day survival pac

 There was this great old truck and it made for an awesome photo prop.  I love the green color mixed with rust.




The S family!

 Ta Da...this is the one!

 I loved the look of the frost on the trees.


Another great "tree day"
until next year.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Love the one of Olivia. She is such a pretty girl. Love the tree too.