Monday, December 12, 2011

Crazy Elf

It seems Wilson is a crazy Elf on the Shelf.  Every morning we wake up to find Wilson has been up to no good.  

Here he is making snow angels out of our flour...

 here he is in the nativity set holding the baby Jesus...

 here he is sitting amongst Jack's trophys...

 sliding down the bannister...I'm thinking with the garland, it must have been a bumpy ride

 and here he was this morning....taking a marshmallow bath in the bathroom sink!
 I told you, he's CRAZY!!! The kids are loving Wilson and his antics!!!

 And last, but not least....our finished tree!  I LOVE it!!!

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Wilson IS a rascal! I love how silly he is :)

Your tree day looked like a blast!! And the finished product was so worth it!

X said...

Oh I hope he does not get to be friends with our Elf. I miss you all especially Tree Day!

Anonymous said...

Does Wilson clean up after myself...my goodness???!!!

Anonymous said...

himself...I guess he had me very upset!