Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkins and Donuts

We went to Greenbluff again this weekend, this time for pumpkins.  The S family joined us, we really enjoy our time with them.  They are so much fun! 

 Check out these yummy, fresh pumpkin donuts.  One dollar a piece or a dozen (bakers dozen) for $7.

 This was a friendly face to see after waiting in line for nearly an hour....

 Lucy enjoying her pumpkin donut.  Yes, they really are this good!


 My pumpkins

 Guess who wants a pony??

 These planes flew over yesterday, so cool.

 Our friend, Johnny with the Pumpkin Princess.  It's rumored they are now friends on Facebook.  :)

 It was super crowded this weekend.  We sat in this line of traffic to get to a parking spot.  I didn't mind, it allowed me to take a photo of this great barn.  :)   I hope all of you had a great weekend too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Lu was the real pumkin princess! Looks like a gorgeous memory making day.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Now I'm hungry for pumpkin doughnuts! Our pumpkin farm has apple cider doughnuts - and they are pretty fantastic too!

I love YOUR pumpkins best of all though!