Monday, October 24, 2011

Look who's 8!!!



Today is Lucy Lu's 8th Birthday!!!!
We celebrated yesterday with a yummy dinner to PF Changs and then tonight we did cake and presents.  
No birthday in our house is complete with the infamous Chinese candle.  My kids go crazy for this fun flower candle that actually plays "happy birthday" it's so much fun. 
Lucy got lots of new clothes, which makes her very excited.  She has already planned what she's wearing to school for the rest of the week.  
Tomorrow is Lucy's "gotcha day"  7 years!!!!  I can't believe it, where does the time go???  
My ISO on my camera was set wrong, these cake photos are horrible quality...ahhhh, I still have so much to learn.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a happy event. She is so special and was meant to be a part of your life.

I love her fashion obsession...we must go shopping together.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Happy Birthday to Lucy! I can't wait until I can give clothes to Mya as gifts! Since I buy them already :) that never flew with the boys!

Where did you get the candle?! Too fun!