Sunday, September 11, 2011

Peachy

We had a perfect peachy Sunday.  
We have recently become friends with a great family that just moved here from Chicago.  We all decided it would be fun to go to the local orchard and pick peaches.  We picked over 40 peaches and about 50 yellow plums....so yummy!  
We came home and made a peach cobbler.  Now, I'm looking forward to next month to get apples and pumpkins and spending more time with our new friends.  



 Olivia and her sweet new friend




 I caught these girls eating instead of picking...



 Our new friends, the S family!


 Ripe and beautiful


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love peaches...if I recall you make a great cobbler (it might have been blueberry??). Wish I was there to share some. Kids are gorgeous as usual.

Psychlist said...

Great family shots and jealous of the peaches!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Your kids are getting so big! I love Olivia's braid!