Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Emerald City

We just spent the last 3 days in beautiful Seattle with Jeff's sister, Anna and her family.  They were on vacation from St Louis and we decided since we're close we should definitely crash their vacation.  :)
We had so much fun!  We purchased city passes and got to see and do everything.  I took just under 600 pictures, so bear with me....there are lots of photos to share.  

 Mark and Anna

 Aunt Anna and the girls on the harbor crusie


 Seattle skyline from the harbor cruise


 Olivia never wants me to take her photo, so I always get one of her looking away all pouty....I have to laugh, this is when I get shots of her.  HA!

 Smith family outside the market


 Group shot, minus me....the photographer

 Anna and I enjoying our yummy pizza

 Jack with Sam and Danny

 Family photo on the space needle




 The kids enjoying afternoon fraps

 My Jack dancing with a street performer....we should be so proud.  :)

 Outside the original Starbucks

 The gorgeous flowers at the market

 Jeff buying our fresh fish to take home.  Two fillets for $90.....nope, that's not a typo!

Last, but not least.....hitting a Chipotle on our way out of town.  Oh, how I miss Chipotle!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

HEY LOVE THE PICTURES
ANNAS BOYS HAVE REALLY GROWN AND HOW HANDSOME THEY ARE

I DON'T KNOW IF ITS YOUR CAMERA OR WASHINGTON CLIMATE BUT EVERYONES COMPLECTION LOOKS FLAWLESS
GREAT PICTURES I KNOW YOU HAD A LOT OF FUN. JACK GOT A LITTLE DANCING IN I SEE

LOVE GRAM

Football and Fried Rice said...

I hope your fish was awesome!!

It is always nice to visit family - especially when they come YOUR way :)

I think Olivia's Louth look may just work for her!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun and memory making. Great shots of the kids!