Tuesday, July 5, 2011

1st Dinner Guests

We had our 1st dinner guests last Sunday night.  My friend, Katie and her kids were in town from CA.  They were here visiting Katie's mom.  I was so excited to see Katie and her kids. I haven't seen Katie in 8 years and have never had a chance to meet her kids.  The last time we were together was when I traveled to Alaska to visit her in 2002.    

We had so much fun catching up and the kids had a blast playing together.  We had pizza and "Sunday Sundaes"....our new summer tradition where we make homemade sundaes on Sunday.  

 Katie and Me
 Ariana

 Micah and his cowboy boots  :)



That's Josiah next to Jack

The gang!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

good pictures very cute kids
and you and katie look pretty saucy yourselves olivia looks beautiful with her bow and daisy

Anonymous said...

A perfect summer day...sundaes included! I am happy you got to show off your new house and caught up with a good friend!

The kids look happy.

Carrie said...

Hi Catherine,
My name is Carrie Allen and I found your blog because you follow my daughters blog while she is interning in China at PHF. As I was looking at your blog you mentioned moving to WA and I was curious where. . .maybe Spokane? Then I saw your pictures and I recognized the road and barn. You don't live to far from me!! I'm an adoptive mom myself of 3 beautiful Chinese daughters. (and I love decorating and photography) I also know several families with adoptive Chinese daughters living in your area. I just wanted to say, Welcome to Spokane, and if you want anyone to show you around or ask questions about anything, you can give me a call. My email is myredeemedlife@yahoo.com